[personal profile] aivix
Nothing like a coworker making you feel useless, in the way, and a bother to ruin your day.

So very thankful that one isn't on tomorrow when I have to do schoolwork for my proctor. I'd have a fucking meltdown with the comments she makes.
✒
Date: 2016-05-17 10:05 pm (UTC)

From: [personal profile] goddess47
Awwww...

::hands you tea and cookies::

(unless bourbon and chocolate would help more!)
Date: 2016-05-18 12:06 am (UTC)

From: [identity profile] aivix.livejournal.com
Is there anything bourbon and chocolate don't help? :p But tea and cookies are just as nice. Thank you. <3
Date: 2016-05-17 10:54 pm (UTC)

From: [identity profile] nagi-schwarz.livejournal.com
::hugs::

So sorry. End of year stress. You'll do great tomorrow. :)
Date: 2016-05-18 12:04 am (UTC)

From: [identity profile] aivix.livejournal.com
Thank you.

I hope I do well. I'm so close to the end of the program that I just want it to be done and over.

FANGIRLING

stargate: atlantis
john/rodney • john/rodney/carson • rodney/carson • john/elizabeth

star wars
poe dameron • poe/finn/rey • han/leia

harry potter
harry/draco/hermione • lily/james/severus

skyfall
james bond/q

the martian
mark watney • mark/chris/beth

June 2022

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627 282930  

TAGS